The Seacoast Community Collaborative is a group of local health and human services organizations devoted to providing critical support in the Seacoast.
The Seacoast Community Collaborative
Their mission is to help people access essential health and human services and make informed choices to improve their health and lives.
1. Educate members of our community on how to access critical health and human services
2. Generate awareness of the unmet needs in our community
3. Engage community leaders in participation
4. Coordinate care and services for those in need
5. Improve efficiency of services
6. Identify unmet critical services needs
The initial project of the partnership was publishing the 2012 Seacoast Health Resource Guide. This guide, printed in cooperation with Seacoast Media Group, was written, designed, and developed by summer interns from the University of New Hampshire. The students worked under the direction and leadership of Portsmouth Regional Hospital and the Foundation for Seacoast Health. The guide connects community members with essential local information and beneficial health care resources close to home.
The free guide has sections on different types of health services including preventative care, mental health, and senior care. There is a detailed guide to our region’s transportation options and even pages devoted to helping residents find financial and legal assistance.
Back to top